Subang Jaya Medical Centre doesn’t impose a PCR test on its patients; however, to ensure the safety of other patients and medical professionals, patients are encouraged to undergo a saliva-based home test before visiting the Medical Centre.
- The Medical Centre only allows one visitor per patient at any one time.
- All visitors must wear a face mask at the premises at all times.
- Visitors who are tested positive for Covid-19 and those under quarantine are not permitted in the centre premises.
Subang Jaya Medical Centre is a 444-bed tertiary care hospital with comprehensive medical and surgical specialties, which include General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Cardiology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Gastroenterology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery to name a few.
It also has a 24/7 Emergency Department with its own diagnostics and laboratory services. In Malaysia, the Centre is renowned for its cutting-edge technologies in radiation oncology services and facilities.
Subang Jaya Medical Centre offers a variety of health screening packages, from detailed blood tests to comprehensive physical examinations for chronic medical conditions and symptoms of illness.
Following is several of the most common health screening packages available at the Medical Centre:
General Health Screening Packages
Runner’s Health Screening Package
Basic Package (Male and Female)
Heart Screening Package (Without Stress Test)
Heart Screening Package
CT Lung Cancer Screening Package
Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy Packages
Post-Covid Health Check
Senior Male Platinum Package
Male Diamond Package
Male Comprehensive Package
Male Premium Package
Senior Male Package
|Senior Female Platinum Package
|Female Comprehensive Package
|Female Premium Package
|Female Premium Package Plus
|Senior Female Package
The Medical Centre has many facilities for the convenience of patients and visitors. Some of the facilities include:
- ATMs with MEPS facilities
- Various cafes, restaurants, and a food hall
- Convenience stores
- A pharmacy
- A florist shop
|Patients have to undergo the pre-admission process designed to ensure they are fully prepared and informed about their upcoming stay at the Centre. During pre-admission, necessary tests will be carried out to allow specialists to have all the information they require of the patients.
|Proceed to check-in at the admission counter and complete the needed paperwork.
The staff will guide the patients to the correct department. Patients will be provided with an identification wristband with name and medical information stored on it.
After everything is settled, the specialist teams will explain the upcoming procedures to patients.
Operation Hours for Admission Counter
Subang Jaya Medical Centre’s admission counter is open 24 hours.
Below are the documents you should bring during admission:
- Identification Card (Original MyKad for Malaysian and original passport for the foreign patient)
- MyKid or birth certificate is required for children below 12 years old.
- Guarantee Letter (GL) or medical insurance card, if applicable.
- Sufficient monetary deposits.
Subang Jaya Medical Centre offers three types of payment method:
- Over the counter payment: Patients can make payment via cash or debit/credit cards at the cashier counters, or;
- Online transfer/online credit card payment: Alternatively, patients can make payments online via JomPay and or via Mobile Banking with current, savings, or credit card account.
- International payment gateway: The Medical Centre has partnered up with Flywire for international patients to transfer money securely. Patients can select payment options provided in their home currency with their preferred transfer method via a local bank, debit/ credit card, electronic payment or other local options.
The Medical Centre started evening clinics since 1st July 2021. Consultants from various specialties such as Breast & Endocrine, Ophthalmology, and Orthopaedics to name a few conduct their clinics on every Thursday, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Level 3, Mediplex. Patients can make appointment via
For Specialist Clinic, patients have the options of walk-in or make an online appointment prior to visiting. The operating hours are as follows:
- Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 6.00pm
- Saturday: 8.30am – 1.00pm
- Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
Subang Jaya Medical Centre provides different ranges of rooms, from standard single room to luxury VIP suites, to serve various patients’ needs.
|Types of Room
|Daily Charge (RM)
|Full Set Gold Suites
|Single Superior Suite
|Single Executive Suite
|Super Single Room
|Two Bed Room
|Four Bed Room
The Medical Centre has partnered with an extensive list of local and global insurers as well as Third Party Administrators (TPAs) to guarantee comprehensive cover for every patient. You can find out more about the list here.
How to find the doctor list of Subang Jaya Medical Centre?
You can find a doctor on their website that matches your medical needs.
What health screening packages does Subang Jaya Medical Centre provide?
Subang Jaya Medical Centre provides a wide range of health screening packages including Basic Package (for Male and Female), Comprehensive Screening Package (For Male and Female and Senior Citizens), as well as various regular health screening packages such as Health Screening, CT Lung Cancer Screening, Post-Covid Health Check and etc.
The above information was provided by Bowtie Team. It is for reference only. In no event shall Bowtie be liable to you or to any other party for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused directly or indirectly in connection with your access to or use of the content thereon.